Start a new topic

Floor mats do not fit

I recently purchased floor mats for my 2012 Kia Sorento through Amazon. The stabilizing pegs do not match the holes in the mats I received. I am very disappointed and would appreciate a quick response to this problem.

4 people have this problem

Good luck buddy......
I received floor mats for my 2015 Hyundai Genesis today (9-6-16) and the front passenger side mat stabilizing hole does not line up. I hope I am reimbursed for the cost of returning them plus a full refund.
I recently purchased floor mats for my 2016 Hyundai sonata se they sent for hybrid. through Amazon. The holes do not match the holes in the mats I received. Can you please help me
I recently purchased floor mats for my 2016 Hyundai Elantra and the front driver side holes do not line up. I would like a replacement or a full refund.

Floor mats that I purchased for my Hyundai Sonata 2015 do not fit. The peg holes are are in wrong places and the overall cutout is wrong. Vey disappointing. I would like a quick response to this quickly, a full refund and a refund for postage that it cost me to return the defective floor mats. 

I've already emailed you about this and am trying to get in touch with someone on your end. 

Floor mats for 2014 Hyundai Elantra does not align with pegs. Pkg reads 2010 - 2013 Elantra

I am having same problem as "O" above with driver's side floor mat for 2015 Hyundai Elantra. Pegs to not line up with holes and not cut out right around the accelerator pedal. I am about to g to Post Office and return.

You should go to Amazon and post a review. That's what I did. And that's the only way that people can be warned that this is a systemic problem that for greens auto parts has.

I orderd for my 2012 Tuscon, floor mats brown and round holes (as shown on your site). 

You sent black and slot holes.

Please let me know how to get them exchanged.

Yeah, good luck all of you guys. These guys are biggest hacks that I've seen. I am not even sure how they stay in business. I would just keep posting bad evaluations so that other people get warned. 

Login or Signup to post a comment